Friday, June 6, 2008

Email from Obama

After the extraordinary victory on Tuesday, I decided to email Obama.


Dear Mr. Obama,
Congratulations on your win last night. It's a pleasure to have you as the democratic nominee. I wish you the best in November. Make America Proud.


From his response, I've noticed his rhetoric has changes since becoming the presumptive nominee.

Friend,
Thank you so much for your support. It is time we bring real change to Washington. McCain offers the old politics, and I promise to fight against Bush's third term.

It has been a long road, but finally the nagging is over. My opponent, Senator Clinton, ran an outstanding campaign, but in the end her emotions got the best of her.

If there's one thing I learned from my youth in an Indonesian madrassa it is that Allah is great and he will defeat your enemies. As I prepare to take on the failed policies of George W. Bush and John McCain, I hope Allah's will continues to guide my course.

I want to thank all the voters for believing in a better future for America, but particularly thanks to my brothas across the country. I'm here because of you. Whitey sent us to war. Whitey gave crack to the ghetto. Whitey created AIDS. This is our time.

Let the celebration begin,
Barack Mother F***in' Obama
The blackest presumptive nominee you've ever seen.

My condolence email to Mrs. Clinton received only the reply, "wait until the convention, whitey has a surprise coming."

No comments: